Connecting from Mac OS X using Tunnelblick
Note: to use this software you need a VPN account. Register & request here.
Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections.
1. Download Tunnelblick from the official site: https://code.google.com/p/tunnelblick/
2. Start the installation process and click on Tunnelblick.app
3. You may see this warning, click "open".
4. Click on "I have configuration files" button.
5. You will find the configuration files in the e-mail activation.
6. Click on "Check for a change" button.
7. Open the config directory from the downloaded file and select all the .ovpn configuration file. Note that you may have more files. Afther you selected all the configuration files press the "command" + "o" on your keyboard and check the "Apply to all" box.
8. You should find the Tunnelblick icon on the top bar, click on it and select a VPN server.
9. Insert your user and password, you should have them in the activation e-mail.
10. Succesful connection !